Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Sunday, August 1, 2010

perfect day

Its been way too long since I have written, Im sorry. this summer has been crazy! Work has kept my schedule pretty full, although I do find time to see a few good friends and my family on occasion. They all did a pretty good job of surprising me the last few days though. First Daniel surprised me at work by coming in then joining me for lunch, then Kyle surprised me with the news that he was in a minor accident. (his truck should be fine, but the rental that hit him was totaled.) then last night he texted me, asking if I would go to the lake with him today. then, my dad informed us that we were all going to a picnic as a family. I told my family I would catch up. Well, I didnt realize kyle meant JENNY LAKE, not palisades. I was standing in Jenny lake with Tip, Kyles puppy, when around the corner comes my parents and my brothers, they had all planned together how to surprise me! I was shocked! we had a picnic lunch out at jenny lake and then headed home. Im so blessed to have such great friends and family in my life. :) hope you are all well! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment