Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All sorts of crazy shiz..

Well, first off, welcome to my new, private blog. I went private because there were a few people that would read my blog and then call me up to tell me how horrible my writing is, how horrible I am and then in the same breath ask if I want to hang out that night...and they wonder why Im upset...stupid men...oi! So I went private in an effort to fully cut them out of my life forever.

Which makes this news even more special for me since they told me recently that I was unattractive because I didnt finish college and I still live with my parents. (Um..HELLO?! have you SEEN the economy and the rent rates lately?! of COURSE I live with my parents!) again..stupid men..

ok, so here is my big news..ready?!

Ive decided to go to northwestern college in Powell, Wy and study agroecology, emphasizing in agrononmy. Soils, Insects and Plants. Heck Yeah! Im stoked! Ive just felt like its time for me to get out of Star Valley, with its striking mountains and soul moving skyscapes..but there are people here that make me cry. and jobs here that make me frustrated..and if I stay here much longer with all the weird crap about my love life being everyones business..Ill be going away anyway...but handcuffs is not how I want to leave here. nope...best I leave now before I commit murder. Im excited for this new phase in life. Agronomy is something I've been good at and passionate about for years, and Im super thrilled to have found something that feels so right, that will make a difference in the world, a HUGE difference! I'll have the opportunity to meet new people, do new things and live a life not stagnant. and...well...I dont want to say its the most important thing, but...its been two years, and my obliterated heart finally grew back titanium strong and open for love. I know it wont happen immediately...it could take several more years, but Im content with that. Im comfortable knowing that the man that finally does take that chance on me will be getting a better version of me than he could have before.

So I say bring on the wheelbarrows of homework...and the fact that Ill probably have organic chemistry..*gulp!* Bring on the drunken classmates and having to explain to yet one more soul that Im quite ok without the drink. Bring on a change of scene and living on ramen, the weird FHE brothers and an 8 and a half hour drive home on dry roads. Bring on a chance at living, a chance at love and a chance to be the change. Im grasping this with both hands and hanging on for dear life...haha I got bucked off, but Ive dusted myself off and Im getting back in the saddle. And this time, Im gonna succeed. What can I say? triumph, its in my blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment