Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A single girls schpiel on how she just doesnt understand guys

***WARNING!!! THIS POST IS FILLED WITH OVER-GENERALIZATION AND FRUSTRATION***

Ok, I know that this is going to be a lot of over-generalized crap that is unfair to the masses, but I really just want to get some stuff off my chest, so deal with it.

Why do guys have to be so confusing?! Why do so many of them say they want a 'good girl' and only date skanks? Why do so many of them send off confusing signs that they are interested and then clam up? What makes a guy go from wanting to be with a girl to zero contact in less time than it takes to read one of my blog posts? Im not really speaking about anything that is directly happening to me, but I see it in the lives of my roommates and friends. These are all great girls and many of them have problems with guys because the guys turn out to be flakes. My roommate kind of had this thing going on with this guy and he suddenly stopped texting and calling her, he goes out of her way to avoid her and no one knows why. Its just dumb! She is a great girl and deserves someone that realizes that, not someone who will just string her along! I have another friend that really wanted to date this guy, and she thought there was something going on, but it turns out that he just wanted her as a makeout buddy when it worked the best for him. He would call her and she would come running, then he would use her and then pretend not to notice her until the next time he needed a little 'feminine attention'. Now I realize that in certain situations like that, the girl holds a little responsibility as well, and Im not trying to glaze over that at all. I guess Im just frustrated at those weird little nuances that make the sexes different...like when a guy flirts with a girl a lot and she is glad that he seems interested, then something happens and he draws in really quick like a scared turtle in its shell. Should she hang on, trying to coax said shelled reptile back into safety, or is it just better to move on and leave the turtle to its little shell?

Sorry...most of this is disjointed rambling and I dont actually expect anyone to read this all...it just makes me hurt for all the girls that are frustrated and confused because of guys. Why cant it just be "hey, Im interested in you, lets give this a shot" and then actually doing that?! Why is it weird mind games, midnight booty calls and minds that change faster than stoplights? I dont understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment