Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goals

So I have decided that I am going to have one goal for each month of this year. I havent figured them all out, but I have a few. Here they are:

January: Find a Job
February: Go on one date
March: Work on family history
April: Take family names to the temple
May: Have ID program determined and make first payments on it
June: Move out of my parents house
July: Go to an amazing fireworks display with someone special to me
August: Go out on the 20th and have a big party where no one knows the real reason but me.
September: Take a trip to somewhere new
October: Start learning a new language
November: Learn to cook your own version of Thanksgiving dinner
December: Get a passport

hmmm this is going to be a good year. :) happy new year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment