Families are Forever
Friday, May 14, 2010
Far too long
Well, I really am alive, its been WAY too long since I wrote anything. Im doing well. Since I last posted, I have made a quilt, got a job, worked my butt off on my calling, buried my grandma and turned into a crazy frantic mess. I love it! I dont really have much to say today except that Life is good! I think its an important thing to remember when things get crazy. I am here to have joy, but Im also here to learn, learning comes with a price and sometimes tears are shed, but finding joy in the midst of pain and trials is something that we are here to learn. so I may not have any great words of wisdom to impart to anyone today, but I promise you to just hang on! the sun is always there, even if you cant see it through the clouds! Never give up! you are loved and always find one thing to be grateful for! Trust God, He will take care of the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment