Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

22 self affirming truths

1. My eyes are my favorite feature about myself, followed by my hair color and the dimple under my eye.
2. I am stronger than I look, mentally and physically.
3. I am a good writer.
4. I have a good eye for design.
5. I can make people laugh.
6. I can drive in reverse better than most girls.
7. I can (or could once) reassemble a block engine in 3 hours.
8. I can confidently drive horses bigger than Clydesdales.
9. I am usually a pretty good listener.
10. I can make friends pretty easily.
11. I am good at herding cows on foot.
12. I am a loyal friend.
13. I have an uncanny ability to grasp difficult gospel concepts with ease.
14. I am a pretty decent dancer.
15. I am a good cook.
16. I trust God, and have faith that He will keep His promises to me.
17. I am dependable (usually).
18. 95% of the time, I sing well.
19. I was born with a natural ability to be a pilot.
20. I am good with kids.
21. I can see beauty in almost anything.
22. I see eternal truths in many places.

There is one for every year I have been alive. Try to come up with one affirming truth for each year of your life, its harder than you think! Tell me, do you agree or disagree with any on my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment