Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Monday, January 3, 2011

random thoughts.

I am full of random thoughts. No..really..my entire day has been like this:

I am awake at 5:07 because I got a text and it made me smile.

I really dont want to go to work, but if I have to, Im going to make it better by having peanut butter sandwiches before the sunrises...and I HATE eating that early!

Sleeping in the car and dreaming about some chick whose apartment was a revamped public bathroom, and she then fell in love with a giant man and had his baby..who was not a giant...oddly..Hmm...that must be why I dont eat peanut butter.

I wake up in the backseat and my first thought was "I wake up in the backseat FAR to often."

My coworker and I discussed the pros and cons to eating bunnies as opposed to chickens....really...bunnies win. They are the ultimate food. Tender, flavorful, and they reproduce in a infamously quick way..I really dont know why you cant get rabbit meat at the grocery store.

I called the JC Pennys line 3 times today and I get a person on the line immediatley every time. I think "HOW LUCKY AM I?!"

I eat chili for lunch and wish I had some fritos to go with that.

I open my chili with a broken can opener, so I have to 'chomp' the opener down, scoot it over and repeat. For some reason that made me feel like a lizard....yeah...dont even ask...I think thats the Peanut Butter talking again.

I look outside, and see the sun shining, the amber light everywhere and its AMAZING! I feel like it should be spring. I notice the temperature is hanging near zero and I get rather indignant that the sun is LYING TO ME! HOW DARE IT!

I look at the chinese symbol for rabbit on my desktop and I think it looks more like a horse...but whatever..

Im thinking that I love my calling, I really do...but I feel like its very under appreciated, and I dont know what to do to make the YSA program better. Its very depressing to think that most of the YSAs in the valley would rather stay home alone all the time than get together and do fun things. (which means that only the WEIRD people attend activities....*Sigh*)

Im thinking that when I get home, Im going to hunker down with my homework spread all over my bed, Emerson Drive tooting out of my hearty phone speakers (YAY ANDREW! :D) and Im going to munch down a handful of my very favorite Dove Chocolates because for once Hunter heard what I was saying and bought me a bag for Christmas.

Which reminds me, I need to find out what he wants...he only pays attention when he wants something....

Im also thinking that I love pay day.

That I hate 'Did You Hear About the Morgans'.

That my shirt smells like a puppy scrubbed in Head and Shoulders...with only a miniscule amount of drool. Yeah...I kinda really love dogs. :)

That my parents are late picking me up, AGAIN. That feeling makes me feel like a second grader.

I want to go hot tubbing.

BUT, I dont want to look like a chunky snowwoman in my bikini...so maybe that should just be a moment in my imagination.

on the flip side...I keep losing weight but gaining...chub...its very depressing...I USED to feel sexy...now I just feel...well..not sexy...bummer...

which also leads to "it doesnt matter. you dont have anyone to look sexy for, so forget that and be happy with your chocolate." Ok. I think I will

I got my hair cut...short...I havent had it this short since elementary school. My hair used to be super short, and I got mistaken for a boy at a family reunion once. Sad story. So I grew my hair out really long because I thought it was pretty. and Guys like long hair. well every guy Ive dated refused to let me cut my hair. I feel a little sassy with shorter hair because its like "HA! TAKE THAT DORKS!" besides...it makes really cute pony tails, Id rather be cute and save shampoo than sexy and controlled.

and now Im thinking that its payday, my dad is here, and I am going home! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment