Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Saturday, August 6, 2011

the first moments of my new dawn

I start classes in less than a month. I am SO excited, and I am SO scared! no really...Im terrified! Why?! I have no clue. I know that Ill be fine, that the first few weeks will be a tad awkward, but that Ill ease right into it...but right now Im so scared and I cant help wondering what Im getting into. a microscopic portion of me wants to back out, but I cant...not this close. Im on the verge of something great, I can tell, and that wide abyss of change is a lot to handle on your own. Pray for me, and maybe in a month, just call me out of the blue to offer me a word of encouragement, I have a feeling that by then, I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment