Families are Forever

Families are Forever

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Blurb of Gratitude

I just want to say that I am SO grateful for good men in my life! I was feeling pretty sick today and finally had a friend come and give me a blessing, and its incredible to me how simply ASKING for the blessing made me feel better. By the time my friend showed up I was feeling so much better than I was before I asked, and by the time the blessing was over I felt incredible, still sick, but hardly at all and my spirit was at ease. Im just very grateful for the men who will answer those random calls to come give blessings of healing and comfort, its very selfless and humbling, from my perspective, to bear and use a priesthood that cannot be used for the gain of the one who holds it. Im also very grateful for the atonement of Christ and the power that it has in my life, I would be totally lost without it in my life and Im often overwhelmed by how much I feel the love of my Savior in my life. I can't comprehend or explain it, but it is real and I wish everyone would take the chance to feel that. It has, can and will change lives, its changed mine and caused it, and all of it just makes me feel so blessed and so very, very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment